What have we done to make Board safe to visit
- Reduced our seating capacity downstairs to 18 (from 30)
- Introduced a new queuing system and wait to be seated point
- Added a 1 way system throughout the cafe
- Installed moveable clear partitions to create safe zones within the cafe
- Introduced enhanced PPE for our staff
- We have gloves and sanitizer available for customers to change as frequently as they desire while playing games. Masks are also available to purchase
- We are offering full table service, with the ability to order from your phone! And you can pre-order before you arrive
- We’ve opened up our brand new upstairs space, The Board Room, allowing us to remove seating downstairs and create more space between tables.
- Installed a ventilation systems to encourage air flow in the main café area
- Changed our cleaning products to an anti-viral formula, which will be used after every visitor, and to clean “touch-points” every half hour or more frequently if needed
What about the games?
We know the hygiene and cleaning of the games is a concern to some people (and to us!) so we’ve been VERY thorough in researching the best way to offer our games library in a safe way.
- We are asking all visitors not to pick up or return their games, we can do that for you! By letting us be your games couriers, we can ensure that there is no cross contamination with the games library.
- We have invested in a AntiViral Fogging gun (think ghostbusters!) to sanitize each table after guests leave. This will be used on all games that have been played with the components laid out and “fogged”.
- Games will then be placed on a “Recently Cleaned” shelf for the remainder of the day – these games are safe to play, but you can choose not to.
- Any games we don’t think we are able to clean and sanitize (mainly card based games) we are buying duplicates of and putting into a 72 hour quarantine!